The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is the newest factory-custom model designed for our performance customers who want to stand apart from the pack.
Available to order now at Dodge//SRT dealers, the Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a unique combination of equipment and trim, including some features not previously available on the 707-horsepower, supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V-8 powered sedan.
A key visual clue to the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is the “blacked-out” theme inside and out. Available with either Pitch Black or White Knuckle exterior paint, the Octane Edition package includes:
· Full-length Satin Black center stripe with Octane Red accent tracers on each edge
· Complete black exterior badging, including the grille, decklid and fender badges
· Satin Black decklid spoiler
· 20 x 9.5-inch aluminum-forged Cross Brace wheels, painted Low-gloss Black, adopted from the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. The Cross Brace wheels include knurled bead seats to minimize tire slip on the wheel under extreme acceleration
· Brembo brake package (six-piston front calipers/four-piston rear) with unique Octane Red paint color
· For the first time on a Charger SRT Hellcat, the Octane Edition features SRT Performance seats with Houndstooth insert, SRT Hellcat logo stitched into the seat back and red accent stitching
· Red interior stitching throughout the cabin
· Black-on-black SRT Hellcat instrument panel badge
· Red seat belts
· Gloss black interior accents and Dark Brushed II instrument panel and console bezels
This 2019 Dodge Charger SRT is built only for left-hand drive markets, so Singapore won’t get this.
The post 707hp Dodge Charger SRT Now Comes With New Look appeared first on Drive Safe and Fast.