This is an all-new Bell & Ross instrument inspired by the analog instruments of aircraft cockpits. It is truly unique stylish wristwatch that comes with ultra-clear legibility and dynamically unique like all other Bell & Ross watches.
Featuring a 2-tone colour scheme, the hours are read using the central rotating arrow and surrounding indices and numerals which are coloured in the aviation industry standard Munsell green. The 2-tone colour scheme has a coating of Superluminova® on the hands, numerals and indices which has been offset with a glare resistant matte black on the dial and casing.
The typeface — Isonorm — recalls analog aviation counters, as does the 42mm black ceramic case. Finished with a black rubber and black synthetic fabric strap with black PVD-coated steel buckle.
This BR03-92 Bi-Compass is limited to 999 pieces.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & LIMITED EDITION OF 999 JUST PIECES.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 42 mm in diameter. Matt black ceramic.
- Dial: matt black. Hands, numerals and indices coated in Super-LumiNova®.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Straps: black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Buckle: pin. Black PVD* coated steel.